Optimeal - super-premium nutrition for adult cats, made under the supervision of veterinarians and manufactured using ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’ technology. Complete nutrition Optimeal for Adult Cats Hairball Control improves bowel permeability, prevents the formation of fur balls in the stomach and strengthens the immune system. A unique recipe for strong pet immunity contains ‘Immunity Support Mix’ and carefully selected meat ingredients, vegetables, herbs and berries.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES (enhanced)
- Fresh minced duck meat provides the cat with high quality, easily digestible, protein of animal origin that promotes healthy digestion. Contains 68,9% protein of animal origin.
- Natural insoluble fiber improves intestinal permeability and promotes the soft removal of fur naturally, without forming lumps in the stomach.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Zinc, Biotin help keep the cat’s skin healthy and fur shiny.
- Contains Immunity Support Mix complex for immunity strengthening, herbs, berries, natural antioxidants and prebiotics.
- SUPER PREMIUM formula. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES (briefly)
- Contains 68,9% protein of animal origin.
- Better Intestinal Passage to eliminate hairball.
- Healthy Skin And Coat - borage oil, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
OPTIMEAL - Complete dry pet food for adult cats hairball control duck
dehydrated duck protein, no less than 26%, rice, corn, corn gluten, chicken fat, deboned duck meat 5%, cellulose of natural origin, hydrolyzed animal protein 3,5%, hydrolyzed chicken liver (dry), minerals, linseed 1,74%, sugar beet pulp, brewer's yeast, salmon oil 1%, egg powder, cranberry 0,2%, borage oil 0,1%, beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 0,05%, Actigen® (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,04 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,04%, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,03%, nettle 0,03%, thyme 0,015%.
Additives (per kg of product), mg/kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a): 15 000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671): 750 IU, vitamin E (3a700): 600, vitamin C (3a300): 200, vitamin B6 (3a831): 6, biotin (3a880): 0,08, taurine (3a370): 2100, iron(3b103): 35, iodine (3b201): 2,5, copper (3b405): 8,2, manganese (3b503): 38, zinc (3b604): 148, selenium (3b801): 0,09, Dl-methionine (3с301): 2 500. Technological additives: natural antioxidants: 300, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin: 500.
crude protein – 34%, crude fat – 16%, crude ash – 7,5%, crude fibre – 5,5%, calcium – 1,15%, phosphorus – 0,95%, magnesium – 0,075%. Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids – 5,4 g, omega- 6 fatty acids – 28,2 g. 68,9 % of proteins of animal origin.