- SUPER PREMIUM formula. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company Swiss Pet Nutrition Group
- The high content of cod provides the cat with high-quality easily digestible protein. Undenatured collagen and omega-3 fatty acids from whole fish promote skin health and hair shine
- High content of purified water to keep the urinary system healthy
- Contains carrots and beans, which are sources of plant fiber, as well as contribute to the taste of the diet
- Contains 66 % protein of animal and fish origin
OPTIMEAL - Complete Wet Food for Adult Cats - Cod Fish and Veggies
Composition: 67 % meat and animal derivatives in slices (including 15 % of chicken, 10 % beef heart and others), fish and fish by-products (18 % cod in slices), vegetable protein extracts, vegetables (carrot no less than 2 %, bean no less than 2 %), minerals, oils and fats (salmon oil, borage oil), derivatives of vegetable origin (including cranberry 0,05 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,01 %, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,01 %, nettle 0,01 %, thyme 0,01 %), various sugars, Actigen ® (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,01 %, beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 0,01 %.
Analytical constituents: crude protein – 12 %, crude fat – 4,5 %, crude ash – 1,6 %, crude fibre – 0,3 %, humidity – 79 %, calcium – 0,2 %, phosphorus – 0,18 %, magnesium – 0,02 %.
Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids – 0,52 g, omega-6 fatty acids – 2,3 g.
66 % of proteins of animal and fish origin.
Additives (per kg of product), mg/kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin D3 (3a671): 150 IU, vitamin E (3a700): 100, vitamin C (3a300): 40, calcium-D-pantothenate (3а841): 2,1, vitamin В1 (3а821): 1,79, folic acid (3а316): 0,49, vitamin В6 (3a831): 0,28, biotin (3a880): 0,04, taurine (3a370): 506,02, Dl-methionine (3с301): 600, zinc (3b604): 2,1, manganese (3b503): 1,56, iodine (3b201): 0,32, selenium (3b801): 0,1 μg.
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of petfood:365 kJ (87,24 kcal).
Shelf life: 24 months from data of manufacture.
Storage: in dry and cool place at temperature from +6 ºС to +30 ºС.
After opening keep in fridge max 48 hours.
Serve at room temperature.
Pet food must be introduced gradually in meal (at least during the first 5 days).
(EN) Recommended daily feeding guide:
(EN) Adult cat weight, kg
(EN) Pet food quantity, packs
Provide free access to fresh, clean water for your pet. Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level.