SMALL ADULT DOGS
Optimeal - super-premium nutrition for dogs, made under the supervision of veterinarians and manufactured using ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’ technology. A unique recipe for strong pet immunity contains ’Immunity Support Mix’ and carefully selected meat ingredients, vegetables, herbs and berries.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Fresh lamb meat provides the dog with high quality, easily digestible protein of animal origin that promotes healthy digestion. Contains 84.32% protein of animal origin.
- High content of purified water to keep the urinary system healthy.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Zinc and Biotin help keep the dog’s skin healthy and fur shiny.
- Contains a unique Immunity Support Mix complex for immunity strengthening, herbs good for health, berries, and prebiotics.
- SUPER PREMIUM formula. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Contains 84.32% protein of animal origin.
- Healthy Skin And Coat - Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids.
OPTIMEAL - Wet Food for Miniature and Small Breeds - Lamb and Spinach
meat and animal derivatives (no less than 81% in slices), including 4% of lamb, cereals, vegetable by-products (spinach 1%, cranberry 0,04%, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,01%, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,01%, nettle 0,01%, thyme 0,01%), vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats (salmon oil, borage oil), various sugars (natural brown color), Actigen™ (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,01%, MacroGard® (source of ß-glucan) 0,01%.
Additives: Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg: vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671): 120 IU, vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 32, vitamin E (α-tocopherol acetate E307): 80, vitamin B1 (thiamin): 1,43, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 0,22, vitamin H (biotin): 0,03, taurine: 404,82, zinc (E6): 0,98, manganese (E5): 0,26.
Protein – 8,7%, crude oils and fat – 4,5%, crude ash – 1,2%, crude fibre – 0,3%, humidity – 80%. Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids - 0,8 g, including EPA / DHA - 0,5 g, omega-6 fatty acids - 7,5 g.
CALORIE CONTENT (per 100g of pet food):