Optimeal - super-premium nutrition for dogs, made under the supervision of veterinarians and manufactured using ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’ technology. Complete nutrition Optimeal Privilege Hypoallergenic for Miniature and Small Breeds reduces the possibility of allergic reactions in dogs, due to the hypoallergenic protein of lamb. It helps to keep the health of teeth and urinary system and strengthens the immune system. A unique recipe for strong immunity of a pet contains ‘Immunity Support Mix’ and carefully selected meat ingredients, vegetables, herbs and berries.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Fresh lamb meat provides the dog with easily digestible protein of animal origin for healthy digestion. Contains 39,86% protein of animal origin.
- Lamb meat is a source of hypoallergenic protein, it can significantly reduce the probability of allergic reactions in allergy-predisposed small and miniature breeds of dogs.
- Keeps the urinary system healthy due to the balanced content of minerals. Special shape and texture of the kibble contributes to the cleaning of the teeth of miniature and Small Breeds of dogs.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Zinc and Biotin help keep the dog’s skin healthy and fur shiny.
- CONTAINS IMMUNITY SUPPORT MIX complex for immunity strengthening, herbs, berries, natural antioxidants and prebiotics.
- SUPER PREMIUM FORMULA. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company ‘Swiss Pet Nutrition Group’.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Contains 39,86% protein of animal origin.
- Dental Health.
- Urinary Health.
- High Palatability.
OPTIMEAL - Hypoallergenic Miniature and Small Breeds – Lamb and Rice
meat and liver lamb (total 14%), dried potatoes, potato protein, chicken fat, barley, deboned Meat, no less than 10,51%, rice 8,76%, potato starch, yellow peas, hydrolyzed animal protein 5%, linseed 1,99%, minerals, brewer's yeast, salmon oil, sugar beet pulp, chicory powder, cranberry 0,2%, psyllium, borage oil, beta-1,3/1,6 glucans 0,05%, Actigen® (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,04%, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,04%, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,03%, nettle 0,03%, thyme 0,015%.
Additives (per kg of product), mg/kg. Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a): 22 500 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671): 1 200 IU, vitamin E (3a700): 500, vitamin C (3a300): 300, vitamin B6 (3a831): 2,22, biotin (3a880): 0,14, taurine (3a370): 1 100, zinc (3b603): 124,04, copper (3b405): 13,28, manganese (3b502): 3,04, selenium (3b801): 0,09. Technological additives: natural antioxidants: 330, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin: 600.
crude protein – 25%, crude oils and fats – 18%, crude ash – 6,5%, crude fibre – 1,9%, calcium – 0,85%, phosphorus – 0,8%, magnesium – 0,1%. Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids - 7 g, including EPA / DHA - 3,12 g, omega-6 fatty acids -18,94 g. 39,86% of proteins of animal origins.