- Small indoor dogs enjoying a calm, quiet life have unique nutritional needs.
- With less exercise than their more active counterparts, lower activity levels can impact their weight.
- It takes a targeted science-based diet to give them the nutrition their lifestyle requires.
- Royal Canin Small Indoor Adult dry dog food (formally called Indoor Life Adult) is tailored to support your small dog’s quiet lifestyle.
- It’s formulated with just the right amount of calories to give them the energy they need to help maintain a healthy weight and optimal body condition.
- Precise levels of fatty acids, like EPA and DHA, support healthy skin and a beautiful, shiny coat.
- Highly digestible proteins decrease the amount of stool and its less-than-desirable smell.
- Add variety to their bowl with Royal Canin Adult Beauty wet dog food.
- And Royal Canin Small Indoor Senior dry dog food can help keep them happy and healthy in their later years.
Meets the low-energy needs of low-activity indoor dogs with an appropriate calorie level to help maintain a healthy weight
Supports skin and coat health with optimal levels of EPA and DHA
Highly digestible proteins promote digestive health while decreasing stool amount and odor
Exclusive small kibble design encourages chewing
MINI INDOOR LIFE
€12.80 Regular Price
- Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, corn, brown rice, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, pea fiber, fish oil, sodium silico aluminate, salt, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-arginine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], magnesium oxide, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], taurine, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- This diet contains 3609 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 354 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
Crude Protein (min) 19.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.7% Moisture (max) 10.0% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 0.11% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.05% L-carnitine* (min) 70 mg/kg.