- Royal Canin Giant Junior dry dog food is tailor-made for puppies between 8 and 18-24 months with an expected adult weight of over 100 lbs.
- Your giant puppy is destined for big things—and as they grow, they have big nutritional needs. Giant breed dogs have the longest growth period out of other sized dogs—that’s why Royal Canin growth formulas for giant-sized dogs come in two stages: Giant Puppy and Giant Junior. This Giant Junior dry dog food diet is made specifically for that second stage of growth. At around 8 months, they start to fill out their long and lanky body, developing muscles to support their large frame long into adulthood. What you feed them now sets them up for a healthy, happy life as an adult.
- Royal Canin Giant Junior is a nutrient-dense diet formulated for your puppy’s healthy growth: Adapted protein levels and added L-carnitine help build strong muscles. Balanced energy content and precise amounts of calcium and phosphorus support healthy bones and joints. Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics promote healthy digestion and optimal stool quality. Key antioxidants and minerals support developing immune systems to help your dog keep growing strong. Transitioning from Royal Canin Giant Puppy to Giant Junior is easy, because both formulas have an exclusive kibble designed specifically for these growing dogs’ large jaws, so they chew their kibble thoroughly. With the targeted nutrition of Royal Canin, your lovable giant can grow up and live their best, most magnificent life.
GIANT JUNIOR 8-18/24MTHS
€67.80 Regular Price
- Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice flour, brewers rice, corn, wheat gluten, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, salt, psyllium seed husk, L-lysine, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), Yucca schidigera extract, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-carnitine, carotene, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- This diet contains 3649 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 307 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).