- Complete feed for dogs
- For adult and mature Small Breed dogs (from 1 to 10 kg)
- Over 10 months old
- Dogs with a tendency to gain weight.
- If your dog’s overweight, it can put a strain on their joints and general health. This formula is crafted to support your dog’s overall well being, but has radically less fat to help them stay trim, active and light on their paws. An optimal balance of fibres helps your dog feel full and also helps with better digestion. And this formula is rich in the highest quality proteins to ensure they maintain muscle mass. It also contains Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for their anti-inflammatory qualities to help support your dog’s joints.
- Proven results
88% of slightly overweight dogs fed with Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care achieved healthier weight in 8 weeks” *Royal Canin internal study.88% achieved healthier weight *Royal Canin internal study.
- Weight Management Program
1. Providing complete & balanced nutrition across both our wet & dry formulas, enabling you to choose the perfect combination for your dog. 2. Get your dog active with walks, games in the park, or play at home. 3. Reward him with kibbles taken from his meal allowance, instead of snacks. 4.If you have any questions or concerns about your dog”s health, please contact your veterinarian.
- For dogs prone to weight gain
Adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass for healthy weight maintenance. Enriched with L-carnitine.
CCN MINI LIGHT
Hunger-satisfying nutrition with a rich taste, formulated to help keep him fit.
- Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable fibres, barley, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, beet pulp, maize flour, cellulose powder, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, soya oil, fatty acid salt, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
- Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Iron (3b103): 35 mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 3.5 mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 11 mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 45 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 134 mg, Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812): 0.04 mg, L-carnitine: 200 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Analytical constituants: Protein: 30.0% – Fat content: 11.0% – Crude ash: 5.0% – Crude fibres: 8.6%.
- For RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 280 – Moisture (max) 110 – Crude fat (min) 90 – Crude fibre (max) 96 – Crude ash (max) 55.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.