- Complete feed for dogs
- For adult and mature Medium breed dogs (from 11 to 25 kg)
- Over 12 months old
- Dogs with a tendency to gain weight.
- If your dog’s overweight, it can put a strain on their joints and general health.
- This formula is crafted to support your dog’s overall well being, but has radically less fat to help them stay trim, active and light on their paws.
- An optimal balance of fibres helps your dog feel full and also helps with better digestion.
- And this formula is rich in the highest quality proteins to ensure they maintain muscle mass.
- It also contains Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA for their anti-inflammatory qualities to help support your dog’s joints.
- Medium breed Light Weight Care contains a specific blend of fibres which helps promote a feeling of fullness.
- A high protein content* helps maintain muscle mass and a low fat content* helps limit weight gain
- An optimal combination of soluble and insoluble fibre helps your dog feel full, while omega-3 fatty acids help support joint health.
- Complete and balanced nutrition to help satisfy the appetite, maintain an ideal bodyweight and support healthy joints.
- Weight managemnet program
Providing complete & balanced nutrition across both our wet & dry formulas, enabling you to choose the perfect combination for your dog. 2. Get your dog active with walks, games in the park, or play at home. 3. Reward him with kibbles taken from his meal allowance, instead of snacks. 4.If you have any questions or concerns about your dog’s health, please contact your veterinarian.
- For dogs prone to weight gain
Adapted protein content to help maintain muscle mass for healthy weight maintenance. Enriched with L-carnitine.
- Precise formula
Hunger-satisfying nutrition with a rich taste, formulated to help keep him fit.
CCN Medium breed LIGHT
- Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable fibres, maize, wheat, barley, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, animal fats, rice, beet pulp, cellulose powder, vegetable protein isolate*, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Iron (3b103): 34 mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 3.4 mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 10 mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 44 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 133 mg, Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812): 0.05 mg, L-carnitine: 200 mg – Preservatives -Antioxidants.
- Crude protein (min) 250
- Moisture (max) 110
- Crude fat (min) 90
- Crude fibre (max) 128
- Crude ash (max) 53.