- Itching and irritation is unpleasant for your dog and affects their comfort and wellbeing.
- Sensitive, itchy skin means a lot of scratching, which can lead to the skin becoming damaged.
- ROYAL CANIN® Dermacomfort Maxi’s reduced allergen formula helps to support skin health by utilising a specifically selected range of very high quality proteins. What’s more, it will also help to maintain your dog’s healthy coat.
- ROYAL CANIN® Dermacomfort Maxi is also enriched with tailored combination of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids from soy, borage, fish and flaxseed oils, to help support skin health and promote its natural barrier role.
- Don’t just take our word for it, ROYAL CANIN® Dermacomfort Maxi’s results are a proven success with 2 months exclusive feeding resulting in 91% of owners being satisfied with the results*
- ROYAL CANIN® Dermacomfort is now available as dry kibble and loaf in pouch formats.
- Providing complete and balanced nutrition when fed individually or in combination.
- Suitable for adult large breed dogs (26-44kg) with a tendency to skin itching and irritation.
- * Royal Canin internal studies 2018
- For adult dogs with a tendency to skin irritation and itching
- From 26 to 44 kg
- A specific formula with selected protein sources of very high quality to support skin health.
- Nutritionally formulated with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, including GLA, EPA and DHA to help support skin health and condition.
- *Royal Canin internal study 2018.|
- You can help protect your dog’s skin by keeping his bed and favourite resting places clean.
- This helps remove dust and dandruff, a breeding ground for parasites.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your dog’s health, please contact your veterinarian.
CCN MAXI DERMACOMFORT
- Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 73 mg, E2 (Iodine): 6.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 75 mg, E6 (Zinc): 148 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.19 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, animal fats, maize gluten, maize, husked oats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil, flax seeds, fructo- oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Crude ash: 5.9%.
- Crude fibre: 1.6%.
- Crude oil fats: 17%.
- Moisture: %.
- Protein: 25%