CLUB 4 PAWS PREMIUM FOR PUPPIES OF LARGE BREEDS "СHICKEN". СOMPLETE DRY PET FOOD
Dry premium ration for the youngest contains the meat ingredients as the 1st component in composition, special growth formula with high chicken content (29%), chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy joints of puppies of large breeds (with a weight from 25 to 90 kg) in the first 12 months of life. The recipe is enriched with the Omega 3 + Omega 6 complex for healthy skin and shiny coat and also ІNTEGRAMIX formula for the overall support of the pet's health and immunity.
- 28/15 – a well-balanced growth and development formula for everyday feeding
- For puppies of large breeds (with a weight from 25 to 90 kg) and at the age of to 1 year.
- Meat ingredients №1 in composition
- Chondroitin and glucosamine for bones and joints health
- A mixture of tocopherols as a natural antioxidant
- Vitamins D3, E, B1, B5, microelements and amino acids
- Omega 3 + Omega 6 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- INTEGRAMIX formula: dried tomatoes, ginger, hawthorn and bananas - for pet’s general health and strong immunity
- Without artificial flavours and dyes
CLUB 4 PAWS Premium for Puppies - Large breeds
chicken meal 29 %, maize, rice, wheat, poultry fat (preserved with tocopherols), maize gluten, hydrolyzed animal protein, sugar beet pulp, minerals, salmon oil 0,5 %, brewery yeast, linseed 0,4 %, banana* 0,23 %, tomatoes* 0,2 %, hawthorn* 0,065 %, ginger* 0,01 %.
crude protein 28 %, сrude fat 15 %, crude ash 6,2 %, crude fibre 2,3 %, calcium 1,3 %, phosphorus 1 %, omega-3 fatty acids 0,37 %, omega-6 fatty acids 3,36 %.
ADDITIVES (per 1 kg of product):
Vitamin A (3а672а): 15 000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3а671): 1 200 IU, Vitamin E (3а700): 400 mg, Vitamin K3 (3а710): 6,52 mg, vitamin B1 (3а820): 2,99 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 9,1 mg, D-pantothen calcium (3a841): 23,73 mg, niacin (3a314): 29,6 mg, vitamin B6 (3а831): 3,48 mg, folic acid (3а316): 0,52 mg, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0,209 mg, biotin (3а880): 0,118 mg, choline chloride (3а890) 60 %: 2,3 g, zinc (3b604): 101,31 mg, copper (3b405): 10,8 mg, selenium (3b801): 0,077 mg, glucosamine hydrochloride 260 mg, chondroitin sulphate 160 mg, antioxidants, preservative permitted in the EU. *Natural ingredients, dried.
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food: 1 607,79 kJ (384,27 kcal).
Pet food must be gradually introduced into the meal (at least during the first 5 days). Provide free access to fresh, clean water for your pet. Individual puppy's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level.
Store in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.