- Suitable for Yorkshire Terriers over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier in Loaf is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
- ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier in Loaf contributes to maintaining the skin and long coat health of Yorkshire Terriers with an exclusive blend of optimal nutrients – to help keep their coat glossy, shiny and silky.This food also helps support digestive health with a precise level of nutrition that has been formulated specifically for the Yorkshire Terrier breed.
- ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier in Loaf is crafted to provide an adapted texture in order to increase levels of palatability to help stimulate your dog’s appetite.
- The scent and softness of this tasty loaf should help satisfy the appetite of even the fussiest Yorkshire Terrier!To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier in Loaf is also available as dry food, with crunchy and tasty kibble.
- If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your dog gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
- Coat health
Contributes to maintaining the health of the Yorkshire terrier’s skin and long coat with an exclusive blend of nutrients.
- Appetite stimulation
Help satisfy the Yorkshire Terrier’s appetite.
- Stool quality
Helps support digestive health.
- Adapted texture
BREED YORKSHIRE WET 12*85G
- Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 190 IU, E1 (Iron): 9 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2.7 mg, E6 (Zinc): 27 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2.2 g.
- Protein: 8.5% – Fat content: 6.0% – Crude ash: 2.2% – Crude fibres: 1.6% – Moisture: 78.0%.
- Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 65 – Moisture (max) 810 – Crude fat (min) 40 – Crude fibre (max) 26 – Crude ash (max) 24.