- Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Yorkshire Terriers 10 months and older
- Royal Canin knows what makes your Yorkshire Terrier magnificent is in the details. Although they have big dog personalities, Yorkies have delicate little bodies with long, silky coats that require special care. These portable pooches can benefit from precise nutrition from a food that’s easy to eat, that keeps their long coats shiny and soft, and that can appease their finicky appetites.
- Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult dry dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Yorkie. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Small Breed Yorkshire Terrier with specific nutrients to help them thrive. The unique kibble shape and texture are specially designed for your Yorkshire Terrier’s short muzzle and level bite, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. Optimal levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus biotin, help give your Yorkshire Terrier’s long coat a beautiful shine. Exclusive nutrients help support vitality and healthy aging. And the combination of kibble size with exceptional aromas and flavors is sure to please. Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier wet dog food for extra encouragement when it comes to fussy eaters.
BREED YORKSHIRE TERRIER
€5.00 Regular Price
- Exclusive kibble shape designed specifically for a Yorkshire Terrier’s small muzzle and bite
- Maintains a Yorkie’s glossy, long hair with a combination of omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, and biotin
- Formulated for healthy aging with specific nutrients to help support long life expectancies
- High palatability with exceptional aromas and flavors to satisfy picky appetites
- Brewers rice, brown rice, chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, corn, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], DL-methionine, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, L-lysine, salt, L-tyrosine, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, green tea extract, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- This diet contains 3798 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.3% Moisture (max) 10.0% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 0.13% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.05% Omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 2.4% Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.41% Biotin* (min) 1.6 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 371 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate* (min) 4 mg/kg.