- REVIEWS (0)
- Growth is an important stage for your young Yorkshire Terrier. It’s the time of new encounters and many physical changes. That’s why the food you choose for your dog is essential; your puppy needs nutrients to support its general health during this critical growth period. Suitable for puppies up to 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your young Yorkshire Terrier in mind. Because your young Yorkshire Terrier’s immune system develops gradually, ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy contains a patented complex of antioxidants – including vitamin E – to help support your puppy’s natural defences during this important growth phase. The Yorkshire Terrier breed has a very long, smooth and silky coat that grows constantly. That’s why it’s extra important for your dog’s diet to contain nutrients that contribute to maintaining coat health. ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy’s formula is enriched with an adapted content of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and Omega-6 fatty acids (from borage oil), as well as biotin. The combination of these highly beneficial nutrients helps to maintain the health of your puppy’s coat.
- ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy also helps to support digestive health. Nutrients with highly digestible, high quality protein (L.I.P.) and prebiotics (FOS) are included to help your puppy maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora – this ultimately contributes to good stool quality. What’s more, the exclusive kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy is tailor-made with calcium chelators to support your puppy’s dental hygiene by helping to slow down the formation and build-up of tartar. At ROYAL CANIN® we’re committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All of our products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your puppy’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your puppy eats ROYAL CANIN® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
BREED YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPY
€5.50 Regular Price
- Immune system support Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPY helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Digestive health Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Coat health This exclusive formula contributes to maintaining health of the Yorkshire’s long coat. Enriched with adapted content of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), Omega 6 fatty acids, borage oil and biotin.
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Vitamin A: 29000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 590 mg, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 106 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg – Biotin: 3 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Crude ash: 7.7%.
- Crude fibre: 1.3%.
- Crude oil fats: 20%.
- Protein: 29%.