- The Dachshund is a friendly, intelligent and loyal breed that is widely renowned as the ideal family dog. Because each breed has different needs, it’s important to select a food product that contains nutrients to support optimal health. Suitable for Dachshunds over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind to help maintain its good health and wellbeing. ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult contributes to supporting the Dachshund’s bones and joints, thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content. This exclusive formula also helps your dog maintain good muscle tone and an ideal weight. ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult also helps to reduce the smell and volume of your dog’s faecal matter. The unique kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is tailor-made to help reduce tartar formation, thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators. To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Dachshund Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your dog gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
€14.50 Regular Price
- DACHSHUND ADULT contributes to supporting the Dachshund’s bones and joints thanks to adapted calcium and phosphorus content. This exclusive formula also helps maintain ideal weight.
- This formula helps maintain the Dachshund’s muscle tone.
- This formula helps reduce faecal smell and volume.
- Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Vitamin A: 31500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 46 mg, E6 (Zinc): 139 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants. * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Crude ash: 6.4%.
- Crude fibre: 3%.
- Crude oil fats: 14%.
- Protein: 28%.