- For your bulldog puppy, growth is an important stage of life. It’s the time of new discoveries, new encounters, and physical changes. That’s why feeding your puppy nutrients that help to support optimal health in this growth phase is essential. Suitable for puppies up to 12 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your young Bulldog in mind. Thanks to a patented complex of antioxidants (including vitamin E), ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy helps to support your puppy’s natural defences while its immune system is developing gradually. To support your puppy’s digestive health ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy contains a combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.) specially selected for its high digestibility. What’s more, the nutrients in this formula help to maintain a good balance of intestinal flora – which ultimately contributes to a healthy quality of stool. Thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content, ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy also contributes to supporting the health of your puppy’s bones and joints. Additionally, the careful balance of nutrients help to support and maintain your puppy’s ideal bodyweight. What’s more, the tailor-made kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy is exclusively designed to suit your puppy’s jaw. The Bulldog tends to have a flat head that’s almost as wide as it is long, its upper jaw is shorter than the lower one and it has a turned up nose. The size and shape of this kibble makes it easier for your bulldog puppy to pick up, it also encourages it to chew before swallowing. At ROYAL CANIN® we’re committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All of our products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your puppy’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your puppy eats ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
BREED BULLDOG PUPPY
€27.10 Regular Price
- Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. BULLDOG PUPPY helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- BULLDOG PUPPY contributes to supporting the Bulldog puppy’s bones and joints thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorous content. This exclusive formula also helps maintain ideal weight.
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein*, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat flour, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg – E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Crude ash: 7.8%.
- Crude fibre: 2%.
- Crude oil fats: 17%.
- Protein: 30%.